Miele Vacuums | Miele Active AirClean Filter SF-AA 50
HEPA AirClean filter with TimeStrip® safely traps fine dust and allergens.
- Catches 99.95% of all viruses, bacteria, and particles.*
- * HEPA class 13 in accordance with DIN EN 1822 / 2011 HEPA
- To maintain appliance performance, change the filter once a year
- Contents: 1 filter
- incl. for Complete C2, Complete C3, Compact C1, Compact C2
- Safely seals in the dust
- With timestrip® filter change indicator
- Combines the super air clean filter with an active charcoal cassette to absorb odours
- Retains 99.95-percent Of particles down to 0.5 Of a micron
- Should be replaced after 50 hours of use, or approximately 12 months
- compact C1 and C2
- Complete C2 and C3
Breathe easy and freely
The Miele AirClean filter system, consisting of the original Miele dustbag, the motor protection filter, and one of the original Miele exhaust filters, ensures maximum hygiene. The amount of fine dust in the room air is significantly reduced: the interaction of all components guarantees a filtration of more than 99.9% of fine dust1. After vacuuming, the room air is even cleaner than it was before.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Good inventory of bags and attachments for my vacuum
This vacuum is simply amazing, well worth the money. It offers three choices of vacuum power depending on the soil level of the carpet. It is hard to believe the amount of dust, etc. in the canister after vacuuming. After a few uses, removal of battery to recharge and emptying the canister became much easier.
The demonstration and the features of this vacuum from the gentleman at Vac Connection sold us on the vacuum. Although we thought it quite expensive, it has proven that it is worth every dollar.
This vacuum is the very best vacuum that I have ever had. I wish I had one years ago. It’s made my life so much cleaner!
Like it’s maneuverability and easy clean