Beam SC375 Central Vacuum with SEBO Cleaning Set - 35' Hose
Say goodbye to traditional cleaning and upgrade to the Beam SC375 Central Vacuum and SEBO Cleaning Set. Thoughtfully designed by German engineers, this 35-foot hose provides remarkable suction power, resulting in an unbeatable clean. The durable construction ensures maximum performance and lasting reliability. Clean like a pro with the Beam SC375 and SEBO Cleaning Set.
- 12-inch Power Head Width
- Its 180° Steering Ability is Highly Maneuverable Around Furniture
- A Convenient Clog Removal Door
- Warning Light to Indicate Incorrect Height Setting or a Worn Brush Roller
- Brush Obstruction Warning Light with Automatic Shut Off
- Manual Brush Roller Shut Off Provides Straight-suction Cleaning of Delicate Rugs & Hard Floors
- Easy Brush Roller Removal for Cleaning or Replacement
- The L-shaped Head Easily Cleans Edges and Under Counters
- A Central Vacuum Wand Adapter is Available
- 35' 3 way Switch Hose
- Four-level Manual Brush Height Adjustment
- Direct Connect Power wand to Hose and Powerhead
- Removable Power wand from Powerhead
- A Flat-to-the-floor 3 1/2-inch Profile
- 35' 3 way switch hose
- Excellent for Pet Hair Removal
- 10-year Parts Warranty 5 Year Labor
The BEAM SC375 power unit
Powerful clean for up to 8000 square feet along with a small diameter body for tight places. At 650 air watts it offers high-performance cleaning for your home.
- 650 Air Watts
- Efficient 2-stage, 5.7” motor
- 15 Litre dirt Receptacle is Clear-smoke with Alphasan† ( Back ordered. Black Available)
- Utility Inlet on Unit
- ECS Board
- Serenity QS Muffler & Internal Sound Suppression System
|Average Operating Amps:||13.0|
|Sound Level:||72.3 dBA (EST)|
|Size:||11” diameter x 42” high|
|Shipping weight:||31.5 lbs|
|Warranty:||10 year Motor and Circuit Board - Lifetime on Canister|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Great service, very knowledgeable and efficient. The parts required for my repair were in stock. The repair was completed well within the time I needed the repair to be done as I’m from out of town.
The experience with the sales associate was great. Not your typical high pressure. The replacement beater bar works well. Does a much better job. Was surprised how fulll the canister was after cleaning the house. Thank you
I was impressed with the manager's knowledge and level of service. Hoping to come back and buy a central vac soon.
I find that the floor wand does Not suck up things from the floor. I have gone back to my old and cracked one.
Service was exceptional!